A fire destroyed a group home in Flamborough on Sunday morning.Three firefighters and a staff member from the home were sent to hospital suffering smoke inhalation.They are all expected to recover.Investigators believe an electrical problem in the ceiling vent in the bathroom sparked the fire.Six tanker trucks were brought in as there are no fire hydrants around the home.Firefighters estimate about $400,000 worth of damage.The residents will be put in hotel rooms until a new replacement can be found.The fire is still under investigation and the Ontario Fire Marshal’s office has been notified.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *