first_imgThe TENAA site also included a phone carrying a model number M2007J17C that could be the Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G. The phone is said to have a 6.67-inch full-HD+ display and powered by Snapdragon 750G SoC, along with up to 12GB of RAM and up to 256GB of onboard storage. It also surfaced with a 108-megapixel primary sensor and a 4,720mAh battery.Is Redmi Note 9 the perfect successor to Redmi Note 8? We discussed this on Orbital, our weekly technology podcast, which you can subscribe to via Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or just hit the play button below. – Advertisement – Redmi Note 9 series may get new models on November 11 celebrated as Singles’ Day in China, Xiaomi Vice President and General Manager of the Redmi brand Lu Weibing suggested through a teaser posted on Weibo on Monday. The Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G are expected to be among the new models in the Redmi Note 9 series. Both phones purportedly surfaced on TENAA last week. The rumour mill claimed that Xiaomi could launch as many as three new models in the Redmi Note 9 series, with one of which may feature a 108-megapixel primary camera sensor.The teaser posted by Weibing doesn’t provide any clear details about the new models arriving in the Redmi Note 9 series. However, it does mention that the official announcement could take place on Singles’ Day on November 11.- Advertisement –center_img If we look at past reports, the Redmi Note 9 series is tipped to be getting three new models, with one featuring Samsung’s ISOCELL HM2 sensor that has 108-megapixel resolution. The new models are likely to be different from the existing ones in the series that so far has the standard Redmi Note 9, along with the Redmi Note 9 Pro and the Redmi Note 9 Pro Max. The changes may include a 120Hz display along with AdaptiveSync support, at least in the top-end model.China’s TENAA also recently suggested the key specifications of the new models in the Redmi Note 9 series. It was speculated to have detailed the Redmi Note 9 5G and Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G that were previously rumoured as the Redmi Note 9 Standard Edition and Redmi Note 9 High Edition, respectively.Redmi Note 9 5G specifications (expected)The Redmi Note 9 5G purportedly surfaced on TENAA with model number M2007J22C. The phone is said to have a 6.53-inch full-HD+ IPS display, MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC, up to 8GB RAM, and up to 256GB of onboard storage. The listing also suggested triple rear cameras, with a 48-megapixel primary sensor, and a 4,900mAh battery.Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G specifications (expected)- Advertisement –last_img read more

first_imgSome 40 percent of the around 1,000 people surveyed on April 29 and 30 said they approved of the president.His government faces growing criticism of its post-lockdown plans, in particular the move to start reopening schools next week even though students in hard-hit Italy and Spain will not return to school until September.Nearly 330 mayors in the greater Paris region have urged the government to delay the school openings, saying strict health measures including a limit of 15 students per class are proving difficult to implement.But parents worried about exposing their children to infection will not be forced to return them to school.”I understand their questions, their concerns,” Macron said, though he added: “For a child, being forced to stay home for two months is quite a traumatic experience.” He said his goal was “for all students who need to return, because they are falling behind, because their families are unable to help them study, because their parents have to work… that they are able to go to school”.Ministers are set to meet on Thursday to finalize post-lockdown measures and determine which regions are still facing critical risks, which could limit any easing of travel restrictions.Macron also urged people to continue with social distancing and other protections to limit the outbreak.”We don’t want to start sliding back after three weeks,” he said. “We’re going to limit major international travel, even during the summer holidays. We will remain among Europeans, and maybe we will have to limit that even more,” he said.Scores of events have already been cancelled and people arriving from outside Europe will need to spend two weeks in isolation, a blow to the tourism industry in the world’s most-visited country.”The virus is still here, we have not beaten it,” Macron said.The president’s approval rating slid six points down in a month, according to a poll by Ifop-Fiducial out on Tuesday. It is too early to say whether summer holidays will be possible, French President Emmanuel Macron said on Tuesday, as the country prepares to ease a two-month coronavirus lockdown.School and business closures and stay-at-home orders imposed in mid-March will begin to be lifted from May 11, but businesses like cafes and bars will remain closed and people will not be allowed to travel more than 100 kilometers from their homes.Macron said in a televised interview that officials should know by early June if France has averted a new flare-up of COVID-19, as the country’s death toll rose to 25,531 on Tuesday.center_img Topics :last_img read more